Several years ago, thingiverse user A26 published a model for a simple clock. I made one version of this in 2019, and was never very satisfied with it. Following from making Steve Peterson's clock recently, I decided to have another go at it, and to make some design changes to improve it. The first change I made was to adjust the tolerances on some of the parts. Several of them fitted together very loosely so that, for example, gears would slip on their shafts, and bearings come loose. I think this is likely due to variation between prints and slicers.
The most serious problem was in the design of the anchor. It uses a knife edge: basically a V-shaped pivot which rests in a groove. A gust of wind can make the pendulum swing about the vertical axis (if you see what I mean), and as I found with my original build, if you are clumsy as I am, you can easily knock it out of place entirely. I therefore redesigned the anchor somewhat along the lines of the Peterson clock, so that it is mounted on a 3mm shaft. This entailed extending the frame of the clock to allow extra room. The result is much more stable. I haven't yet tuned the timing of the clock or allowed it to run for a long time, but so far it seems to be working well.
Here's some pictures and video: