Friday, October 23, 2015

Filamentary 2

A while back I wrote about some different filaments I had been trying out. Since then I've continued to test them and others, and I have several more lined up to try soon. I've created a document (here) which gives a brief description of them: where I got the filament, the temperatures that worked, some subjective impressions, and a few pictures. It's my intention to update this as I try more samples, so check back from time to time.

Filaments included so far:
  • 3dom Buzzed
  • 3dom Wound up
  • Biofila linen
  • Biome3D
  • ColorFabb PLA/PHA
  • Fillamentum Timberfill
  • GizmoDorks PETG
  • Ingeo PLA
  • JET PLA
  • Justpla PLA
  • Laywoo-D3 flex
  • Meltink PLA
  • Porolay gel-lay
  • Porolay lay-felt
  • ProtoPasta stainless steel PLA
  • Quantum 3D PLA
  • Ninjaflex
  • Ninjaflex Semiflex
  • Reprapper Tech colour change PLA
  • Sainsmart wood
  • Taulman PCTPE
  • Taulman t-glase
Check back from time to time, as I'll add more. Last update: 22 Nov 2015.

No comments: